Buttons – A CSS button library built with Sass & Compass
Buttons is a lovely CSS button library with dozens of different buttons you can generate and use in your projects. The library is built with Sass and Compass and it is created by Alex Wolfe and Rob Levin. There are more than 10 customization of buttons that can be used such as flat, rounded, circle, glow,with icons, block and many more. The whole library can be downloaded as it is but there is also an option to customize the colours, font face, size names and backgrounds and then download it with your own customization. Discover the library below!
- Download Buttons and add files to your website.
- Add css in the head of your webpage.
- <link href=“//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.2.0/css/font-awesome.css” rel=“stylesheet”>
- <link rel=“stylesheet” href=“css/buttons.css”>
- <script src=“http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.1.min.js”></script>
* You only need the font-awesome css if you’re using icons
* You only need jquery & buttons.js if you’re using dropdown buttons
- Create buttons in your html.
- Fork or Download the Buttons project on github.
- Make sure you have Sass and Compass installed.
- Edit the _options.scss with your own custom values
- In the root of the Buttons directory type compass watch on the command line.
- The buttons.css file should now be updated